7 Tips For Going to a Sex Fetish Club in Berlin
Everyone knows what it feels like to wait two hours to get into Berghain only to find out we aren’t cool enough to enter. Most of us would just go back home or to some generic club that plays house and techno. But there’s another option that most people might not know about— and yes, I am talking about sex fetish clubs!
When people go out on a Saturday, everyone has a different agenda in mind. Some people want to hear the fantastic bass blowing into their ears as they are high on ketamine. Some simply want blow jobs. Some hope that they can fulfil their sexual fantasies and be free to live out their desires. For those in the latter two groups, if you go to a club hoping for sex, you can easily come off as creepy and desperate. When you do go to a sex fetish club, here are some rules you should follow to enjoy yourself:
1. Don’t be nervous. A lot of people are worried by the requirements of having to be half-naked or fully naked to enter. It’s fine; just think of it like entering some kind of happy hippy zone. The more nervous you are, the more you repel people from speaking to you. Also, the more nervous you are, the more you sweat and smell terrible naked.
2. Go up and talk to the people you find to be the most attractive. At this point you have absolutely nothing to lose. You are completely/nearly naked along with everyone else in the club. Surprisingly, having a room filled with naked people actually makes everyone more kind and open to conversations. The first hour will feel a bit weird, especially if it is your first time, but after about an hour you will feel like you were born to be naked.
3. If you are feeling too nervous to talk to people, go to the dance floor. Luckily most people will be in a trance and will not pay attention to you. Just keep your cool and enjoy the music and the smell of sweaty naked people.
4. Talk to people of the same gender, even if you are not attracted to them. The people who go to sex fetish clubs are some of the most interesting people you will ever meet. I met a man who played the organ for his Sunday church. His ritual is to go directly from the fetish club to service. This is a No-Judgment-Zone: everyone’s very willing to listen and talk if you are interested in striking a conversation.
5. Don’t worry if you are not interested in having sex. Consent is very important in sex clubs, and people really respect boundaries. If you just want to watch others have sex or meet really lovely people then don’t be shy about going to a fetish club. There is no pressure to do anything, and the people in fetish clubs are more considerate than the people in regular clubs. There is some power about having everyone completely naked that makes people more gentle and empathetic towards other.
6. Know what the night is! Do your research. Each club will have designated themed nights. You don’t want to show up on a night where you were hoping to see hot gay men and get surprised by women carry their husbands on leashes. You have to be informed- unless, of course, you are into those kinds of things.
7. Don’t drink too much or overdose on drugs. No one wants to see a naked man convulsing on the floor because he took too much speed, or a drunken woman sprawled out with her vagina open to the world. Keep it classy in there and be in control of your desires. You are responsible for your actions so make sure you are coherent enough to make decisions you won’t regret in the morning.
Now there’s no more need to waste your time getting rejected from hipster clubs in Berlin. Next time you go out, keep sex clubs in mind as a possible destination. Remember to follow these tips when you do go, and have fun!
By Lynette Luna